There are 213 students in the school eligible for pupil premium funding. The Pupil Premium Group comprises:
|Year Group||Number of Students|
Pupil Premium Funded Activities
Pupil premium students across all year groups are engaged in premium pupil funded or part-funded activities relevant to their specific needs and circumstances, and, indeed, may participate or in several of the following programmes:
- Enhanced groupings in English, Maths and Science
- Access to out of school learning resources e.g. MyMaths, SAMLearning, Kerboodle
- Off-site revision or booster sessions organised or supported by the school: Maths / English Boot Camp, Securing Success Days, attendance at the ‘Doctors’ show.
- Alternative provision: Wider Skills courses, access to off-site providers e.g. West Suffolk College, 4rce.
- Enhanced provision / wider access to learning support provided by the school’s Skills Centre and the POD (including Literacy, Social and Emotional support)
- Business Mentoring
- Sixth Form Mentoring Programme
- Progress Support: homework club, monitoring and parental contact / support.
- Breakfast Club – healthy start, social and emotional support.
- Extra-curricular activities: additional or specialized music teaching; Wednesday Club and sporting activities, participation in Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme, World Challenge.
- Enrichment activities: financial support for group and individual visits to Drama performances; field visits, Lessons from Auschwitz Project etc.
- Attendance at HE access activities provided by local universities and colleges (UEA, UCS, University of Essex) for Y10 and Y11 students; Oxford Masterclass for KS5
Impact of Pupil Premium Funded Activities
- Academic achievement in English and Maths
- High or improved levels of attendance amongst all students
- Positive attitudes towards school and work
- Good and improving behaviour
- Maintaining high levels of inclusion
- Academic achievement at Key Stage 5
Please click on the link below for our Pupil Premium information for 2014-15 and 2015-16: